ajuda

Pede a opinião ao resto dos jogadores sobre o que quiseres...

Moderador: Antonio Neves

Re: ajuda

Mensagempor Antonio Neves » 28/Jun/2008, 20:36

... INCHALA.
“Lute com determinação, abrace a vida com paixão, perca com classe e vença com ousadia, porque o mundo pertence a quem se atreve e a vida é muito para ser insignificante.” Charles Chaplin
:sporting :sporting :sporting :sporting
Antonio Neves
Super Viciadão
Super Viciadão

Registado: 24/Out/2007, 09:20
Jogador desde:: 1994
Taco de Jogo: Jacoby Custom / Jacoby Edge Hybrid Shaft
Taco de Abertura: Mezz Kai no wrap
Taco de Jump: Jacoby Jump Cue
Modalidades: 8 / 9 / 10 / 14.1
Taqueira: Fenix Case

Compartilhar Em:

Compartilhar no Facebook Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter Twitter Compartilhar no Orkut Orkut Compartilhar no MySpace MySpace

Mensagempor solartje » 27/Jul/2008, 16:07

i should be there today around 18:00
solartje
Utilizador Novato
Utilizador Novato

Registado: 12/Jun/2008, 12:47
Jogador desde:: 2007

Mensagempor solartje » 31/Jul/2008, 09:20

Hi all

I went and thanks for pointing that club out.
I loved it. FIRST good club i found in portugal.

The Brunswick tables are in excellent state, cloth roles like a charm, the tablefitter did a greath job.

Played for 2 hours with my cousin, then i wanted to play some real games but there was only one guy there. Around 60y old, his firstname started with an F, he was a good player but VERY VERY VERY VERY VEEEEEEEEEERY slow. Almost exagerating. Probably some charking technique. :) nothing new. I won it and he payed for the table.

Had a good time. More next time, and hopefully i will be able to play longer this time. 3 hours is just to short.
solartje
Utilizador Novato
Utilizador Novato

Mensagempor Antonio Neves » 31/Jul/2008, 10:02

Hi, if you want, call me as soon as you read this message, we can probably met us and play a while, ... the name of the guy was FILOMENO.
My number is 969656466.

Best regards,
Antonio Neves
solartje Escreveu:Hi all

I went and thanks for pointing that club out.
I loved it. FIRST good club i found in portugal.

The Brunswick tables are in excellent state, cloth roles like a charm, the tablefitter did a greath job.

Played for 2 hours with my cousin, then i wanted to play some real games but there was only one guy there. Around 60y old, his firstname started with an F, he was a good player but VERY VERY VERY VERY VEEEEEEEEEERY slow. Almost exagerating. Probably some charking technique. :) nothing new. I won it and he payed for the table.

Had a good time. More next time, and hopefully i will be able to play longer this time. 3 hours is just to short.
“Lute com determinação, abrace a vida com paixão, perca com classe e vença com ousadia, porque o mundo pertence a quem se atreve e a vida é muito para ser insignificante.” Charles Chaplin
Antonio Neves
Super Viciadão
Super Viciadão

Mensagempor solartje » 02/Ago/2008, 14:54

antonio, i'm not in portugal anymore. I just stayed there for 3 days to go to a private fado concert and have dinner with al my family i havent seen in 2 years.

Anyway, if i'm going back to portugal next year, i'll keep your info and give you a call.

How good is this filomeno guy compared to you and other players?
he played some really nice paterns and sees the game very well.

Maybe i'll see you one day on the eurotour? (im not good enough for the moment, but i'm training)
Might go to the one in holland as its on my bday, and my wife wants to pay the entree fee as my birthday present.
solartje
Utilizador Novato
Utilizador Novato

Mensagempor Antonio Neves » 04/Ago/2008, 16:28

Concerning to Filomeno, he was already a good player but he is not so young (probably he saw that, rigth???? :lol: ) and I know that he doesn't have a good working eyes anymore :shock: :shock: :shock: .
In my opinion he still has the brain but doesn't have the skill's anymore.
About the Eurotour's, I'm only going there if I get qualified and for Holland I didn't even played the qualification, at the time I am going to be In Algarve for holidays with my wife and my daughter.
Probably I am going to try Switzerland and I am almost shore that I am going to Málaga.
Send me you e'mail.

W'll see us around!!!!!!!!! :saudacao :saudacao :saudacao :saudacao

Best regards,

Antonio Neves

solartje Escreveu:antonio, i'm not in portugal anymore. I just stayed there for 3 days to go to a private fado concert and have dinner with al my family i havent seen in 2 years.

Anyway, if i'm going back to portugal next year, i'll keep your info and give you a call.

How good is this filomeno guy compared to you and other players?
he played some really nice paterns and sees the game very well.

Maybe i'll see you one day on the eurotour? (im not good enough for the moment, but i'm training)
Might go to the one in holland as its on my bday, and my wife wants to pay the entree fee as my birthday present.
Antonio Neves
Super Viciadão
Super Viciadão

Anterior