para haver guita, não se paga licenças
se houver guita, os pros vao todos a correr :lol: :lol: :lol:

De: Gre Leenders
Enviada: domingo, 10 de Março de 2013 10:51
Para: 'Gre Leenders'
Cc: Udo Lampey
Assunto: FW: China events

Dear all,

I have received the below mentioned mail from the WPA.
Please read it carefully.

Regards,

Gre

Van: Ian Anderson
Verzonden: zaterdag 9 maart 2013 23:34
Aan:
CC:

Dear All

With reference to my 7 February email (below), I have now received confirmation from China that no players are currently banned, but the attached letter is advising everyone of what consequences can be expected in future for those who participate in non-sanctioned CBSA events. Please pass the letter to your players as requested.

Many thanks - Ian Anderson

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: China events
Date: 7 February 2013 3:40:16 PM AEDT
To:
Dear All

I have received an official letter from the Chinese Billiards & Snooker Association (CBSA) stating their displeasure with some players who recently competed in an event in China that was not sanctioned by the CBSA. They have said that they will not take any responsibility for any player's safety or care who comes to China to play these non-sanctioned events in future, and they will not accept the name of any of these players into events that are held under the CBSA authority.

I am now trying to confirm whether this rule applies as of now, or in the future. If it applies now, that will mean that these players cannot be entered into this year's China Open or the Women's World 9-Ball Championship.

I will let you know once I have a reply, but it may be a couple of weeks as China is about to celebrate their New Year festivities.

Regards - Ian Anderson

Sent from my iPad
“Lute com determinação, abrace a vida com paixão, perca com classe e vença com ousadia, porque o mundo pertence a quem se atreve e a vida é muito para ser insignificante.” Charles Chaplin
:sporting :sporting :sporting :sporting
Antonio Neves
Super Viciadão
Super Viciadão

Registado: 24/Out/2007, 09:20
Jogador desde:: 1994
Taco de Jogo: Jacoby Custom / Jacoby Edge Hybrid Shaft
Taco de Abertura: Mezz Kai no wrap
Taco de Jump: Jacoby Jump Cue
Modalidades: 8 / 9 / 10 / 14.1
Taqueira: Fenix Case

Compartilhar Em:

Compartilhar no Facebook Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter Twitter Compartilhar no Orkut Orkut Compartilhar no MySpace MySpace

Voltar para Opens Internacionais

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 2 visitantes