www.poolpok.com

Páginas de Bilhar

Moderador: Davidaniel

www.poolpok.com

Mensagempor FANTASTIQUE » 17/Jun/2009, 10:04

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all, it was a real pleasure to come to your tournament.

I hope to see you soon for the Predator and the Eurotour,

Best regards,

Vincent,

Find below the press release

New Format Blends Online Poker and Pool to Create Huge Prize Funds

Professional pocket billiards player Vincent Facquet is pleased to announce the inception of a dynamic and innovative blend of pool and poker tournaments http://www.poolpok.com Combining the intensity of Texas Hold ‘Em with the thrill of 8-ball tournaments, PoolPok’s ground-breaking new format will have twice the excitement and feature a million-euro prize fund.
Stage 1 of PoolPok will consist of an online Texas Hold ‘Em poker tournament with an unlimited amount of participants. Only 1 percent of the players from each tournament will qualify for the next stage of PoolPok. Once 128 players qualify, the second stage begins. This will comprise a single-elimination 8-ball tournament with a field of 128. Last place pays 4,000 euros to a man and 5,000 euros to a woman, while first place pays 150,000 euros. The top 8 finishers in the first tournament will automatically be invited to return to the second.

PoolPok is using online poker and pool to create a new tournament format that plans to build prize large funds.
CEO and founder Vincent Facquet said, “I was inspired to create PoolPok after performing extensive research into the structure of successful poker tournaments. With the success of poker and the fact that many pool players also play poker, I feel that having an online tournament to qualify is a great way to introduce a tournament that has a true global reach and give pool players the opportunity to compete for the larger prize funds that they deserve and that this sport has been missing.”

About Vincent Facquet
Vincent Facquet, born in Forges-Les-Eaux (Normandy, France) on December 20, 1968, first picked up a pool cue at the age of 7. By the age of 19, he had discovered English 8-ball and snooker. After winning tournaments on the local and then national level, Facquet began to represent France at pool tournaments in Europe and throughout the world. He competes on the Euro Tour, at the world championships, and at other professional events. Facquet won three world titles in 1997, 2005, and 2006 on both pool and snooker tables. Additionally, his ability to entertain led him to artistic pool, and he is a renowned trick shot performer in much demand.
FANTASTIQUE
Utilizador Novato
Utilizador Novato

Registado: 28/Mai/2009, 19:01
Jogador desde:: 1983

Compartilhar Em:

Compartilhar no Facebook Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter Twitter Compartilhar no Orkut Orkut Compartilhar no MySpace MySpace

Voltar para Links

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 2 visitantes